Natural Solid Shampoo Bar
What are Shampoo Bars?
Shampoo bars are a solid, natural alternative to liquid shampoos without the plastic bottles and nasty chemicals.
As awareness of the world’s ‘plastic problem’ grows, we’re all looking to make the switch to more eco-friendly everyday products, especially those that are plastic free or drastically minimise our plastic use. Shampoo bars are fast becoming a firm favourite as they reduce your carbon footprint and make your hair healthier whilst saving you money too!
Shampoo bars are unique as they help to remove surface grease, debris and skin secretions all without stripping your hair of natural oils. Shampoo bars work with your hair and does not remove the natural sebum that your sebaceous glands produce. It’s crucial that the sebum is protected as it naturally protects the skin and hydrates it thus not drying the hair out.
Best Natural Shampoo
Our shampoo bars are excellent for your hair as they are organic, vegan friendly and made with only 5 natural ingredients. They contain no sulphates, alcohols, parabens, silicones, or other synthetic ingredients and are just bursting with goodness and loveliness for your hair.
Benefits of Using Shampoo Bars
There are many benefits to switching from liquid shampoo to a shampoo bar such as:
- Healthier & Soft & Shinier Hair – Increased volume, faster growing hair, reduced dandruff, shinier hair and less frizz with more control of your curls.
- Shampoo bars are good for all hair types and hair lengths.
- Save you money, they will last far longer than liquid shampoo (when stored & used correctly) as you will be using just the right amount and there will be no spillage or any left in the bottom of the bottle you can’t get out.
- Organic, vegan-friendly and only have 5 natural ingredients with no chemicals!
- Environmentally friendly and a smaller carbon footprint as transporting these compact bars take up approximately fifteen times less space compared to transporting plastic bottles of shampoo.
- Plastic Free, no plastic packaging or bottles, it is biodegradable so zero waste!
- Cruelty free, palm oil free and SLS free.
- Ideal for when you’re travelling, it is a compact size that leaves more space in your suitcase and it weighs only 80 grams.
- Fragrance free – great for people with sensitive skin on the scalp, or dry, flaky or itching scalp.
Check out our Guide on How To Use A Shampoo Bar Use it correctly and your hair will be shinier and so soft!! Your hair will thank you for ever.
How To Store Your
Solid Shampoo Bar
Here is some advice on how to store your solid shampoo bar so you can enjoy how long they actually can last compared to liquid shampoo.
- Keep your shampoo bar out of the direct flow of the shower water.
- Allow the shampoo bar to dry out between each use.
- Store your shampoo bar on a soap dish or rack to give it good air circulation.
- Do not leave your shampoo bar in direct sunlight just somewhere cool and dry.
Following these steps will give your shampoo bar the longest life possible and keep it fresh & like new.
Our Bamboo Soap Holder is the perfect soap dish to hold your shampoo bar, it’s slatted design is excellent in allowing air flow therefore drying out the shampoo bar between uses.
Rub the shampoo bar between your hands and then apply to hair. You will get the right amount and not tangle your locks!